Sideshow Joker and Harley Giveaway
The 1/6th scale Joker and Harley Quinn from Sideshow Collectibles’ DC Comincs line are pretty impressive. Not only do they feature stunning sculpts, paint, costumes, and accessories, but this dysfunctional couple look like they’ll horrifically murder the rest of your toy collection while you sleep! And these are exactly the type of high-end collectibles that we here at FreakSugar are going to be bringing to you with in-depth reviews and behind the scenes coverage. Hell, we’re actually giving these two away thanks to our pals over at Sideshow Collectibles and their (obviously questionable) taste in sponsorship!
What a way to kick-off FreakSugar, right?!
The Joker comes with:
- Two (2) Hand Painted Joker Head Sculpts
- Playing Cards
- Straight Razor
- Revolver with ‘BANG!’ flag
- Tailored Fabric Costume: Pants, Vest, Shirt, Tuxedo Coat, Trench Coat, Argyles, and Spats
- Cane with Jester Skull
- Multiple Gloved Hands including ‘Buzzer’ Hand
- Display Base with ‘The Joker’ Artwork
Harley Quinn is equipped with:
- Fully Articulated Body
- Two (2) Harlequin jester heads with alternate expressions; grinning and mischievous
- Fabric Costume includes black and red Bodysuit, corset, lace detailing and jester tights
- Giant wooden mallet (Printed Your Face Here)
- Oversized Pop-Gun
- Customized Boots (Engraved KA-POW on soles)
- Variety of interchangeable hands for various gags and tricks, including:
- Brass knuckle fist (Engraved HA HA)
- Hand with syringe
You only have only two easy-peasy things to do in order to be entered to win:
1. Follow @FreakSugar on Twitter
2. RT the link to this article once we’ve tweeted it to the masses.
That’s it. Honest.
Also, be over 18…we really don’t need the law getting involved. Oh, and US residents only, sorry, not our call. Okay, now that’s it. For real this time.
We will close entries and select a winner on Monday, April 7th at noon EST.